Monday, May 18, 2009

Best Friends Chapter 12




"Carrie, what is that you wanted to talk to me about exactly?" asked Sidney as he and Carrie sat close to each other as they ate dinner.
"Well this is kinda hard for me to talk about but its about a past relationship I had with a teammate of Craig's from our college days" Carrie explained as she took a deep breath and tears started forming in her eyes. Sidney hugged her closer to him and she snuggled close to Sidney as Craig continued what she was trying to explain.

"Yeah this guy, his name was Jack" Craig said and continued, "He seemed cool as person and teammate. Anyway he noticed my sister at some party we at and asked me if I cared if he ask her out and I was like sure. And they started going out and from the outside everything seemed cool but he turned out to be an abusive jerk. He hit Carrie usually where no one would notice and she thought she deserved it. Then one night I got home to our apartment and found her with a black eye and bruises all over her all because she was not ready to have sex with him. Needless I talked with my teammates and our coach about Jack and then it was found out that some other girls had been hurt by him too. Our coach and his parents got him help and he left that college and went somewhere else so that is why I am protective of Carrie because she has been through a lot" explained Craig as he looked at Carrie and Sidney sitting together.

"I had no idea that happened. And I swear that I love you, Carrie and will never ever hurt you or our baby" Sidney said as he kissed Carrie's forehead.
"I know Sidney or else I would never had been your best friend and I love you too" Carrie said as she looked up at Sidney and smiled.

The three of them finished eating dinner and talked a little while longer. Sidney and Craig cleaned up after dinner so that Carrie could talk to her friend, Melanie, who happen to call as they were finishing dinner.

"Craig do you mind if Carrie and I have the place to ourselves tonight? I just want to be alone with her so we can talk" asked Sidney.
"That is cool man. I figured you two might want to be alone so I got myself a hotel room at the Hilton so its all good" Craig said.
"Thanks man I really appreciate that" Sidney said smiling as he saw Carrie walking towards them.
"Hey guys what's up?" Carrie asked as she went to stand next to Sidney and then he pulled her to him and held her.
"Not much Carebear. I am outta here for tonight so I will see ya sometime tomorrow. You guys have a nice evening together" Craig said as he went over to get his bags.
"Where are you going Craig?" asked Carrie as she moved away from Sidney.
"I am going to be at the Hilton tonight. I had a feeling after we all had our chat that you two would want some time to be alone to talk about things" Craig said as he went over to Carrie an gave her a hug.
"OK Craig well have a good night and I see you later then" Carrie said as she walked back over to Sidney.

Craig left and Sidney and Carrie headed back to the living room and sat down on the couches to talk. After a little while Sidney pulled Carrie so that they could be more comfortable on the couch and watched a movie. Carrie fell asleep in Sidney's arms and that is when Sidney woke her up so that they could go to bed. When they got in the bedroom Sidney pulled her close to him and Carrie looked up at him and they kissed and helped each other out of their clothes. Sidney then picked Carrie up and gently laid her down on the bed. Carrie pulled Sidney down towards her and they kissed again. Sidney made love to Carrie very passionately and gently because he wanted her to know that she was loved and cherished. Sidney moved off of Carrie and held her tightly and whispered into her ear, "I love you doll face." Carrie snuggled and whispered back, "I love you to Hot Shot" and they fell asleep together.

No comments:

Post a Comment